Friday, August 22, 2008

Underclocking the E7200

After reading a article over at Tom's Hardware titled Athlon Vs. Atom: Duel of The Energy Savers I decided to see how far I could under clock my E7200 on my P43 motherboard. I manged to drop it down to a meager 911MHz at 1.120v from it's default clock speed of 2.53GHz that's quiet the drop a 64% underclock in fact on the reverse side the same processor will overclock to 3.7GHz at 1.3v resulting in a 32% overclock. It's quite the versatile cpu it seems.

No comments:

About Me

Buxton, Maine, United States
Home studio producer/musician and computer and music tech product reviewer as well as avid gamer. I was born, raised, and am living in Maine. Music equipment includes a digital audio workstation, a keyboard controller, a midi pad, mics, guitars, harmonicas, and various software to accompany it.
Custom Search